1. Is this company Black-owned?
Absolutely! Froetry is 100% Black-owned.
2. How do I contact you?
Our customer service number is +1 (202)594-8177 and our email address is email@example.com
2. Do you ship outside of the U.S.? What are your shipping practices?
We ship all over the world. We use USPS for domestic orders and DHL for international orders. Online orders are shipped within 3 business days after the order is placed. Shipping takes between 1-3 days domestically and a little longer for international.
3. What is your return policy?
Please read the full return policy here.
4. What happens if my jar is broken during shipping?
We make sure to create more than enough padding for our glass bottles, but if your jar happens to break during transit, please send an email with a picture of the broken jar within 48 hours of receipt to our fulfillment team and they will assist you.
5. Are there any harsh chemicals in your products?
Nope. We pride ourselves on the ingredients in our products. All of the ingredients are natural ingredients or nature-derived preservatives that increase the shelf life of the products.
6. I want a coupon code to share with my followers. Where do I sign up?
We're happy to provide that! Please fill out this form and we will be in touch with you to provide your coupon code. Bonus: You get a monthly commission on every sale that uses your code! You must have a PayPal account.
7. I'm having an event and I'd love for Froetry to sponsor and/or vend at my event. How do I contact you to set this up?
Please email Courtney with the event date, location, target market, and estimated number of attendees and she will respond with our availability.
8. I live in the DMV (DC, Maryland, and Virginia) area. Can I pick-up the products so I can avoid paying shipping?
Most definitely. When you save on shipping, we save on shipping! We are located in DC. Email Courtney if you'd like to schedule a pickup.
9. How do you handle packages that go through customs?
Customs tax is the responsibility of the buyer, if applicable. It is the buyer’s responsibility to know their country’s tax policy before purchasing from Froetry, located in Washington, DC, United States. We do not reimburse customs tax nor do we collect tax on behalf of any customs department. Buyers are responsible for paying postage to have an item redelivered for failure to pay the customs tax or if an undeliverable address is provided, resulting in packages being shipped back to Washington, DC. Please be sure the address provided upon checkout is one that is able to accept packages and tax due notices if your country imposes customs tax